Naramata Bench, BC
- Tightrope is a family owned winery located on the Naramata Bench, producing wines from their estate vineyard and others.
- Graham and Lyndsay O’Rourke earned honours degrees in Oenology and Viticulture from Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Tightrope vineyard was planted in 2007, and first released under the Tightrope name in 2012.
- The wines are meticulously balanced, weighing phenolic development against sugar ripeness, showing the best complexity and elegance the Bench has to offer.
- Tightrope 2016 Syrah won Best Syrah in 2019’s Judgement of BC competition, judged by Stephen Spurrier and local industry leaders.
Graham and Lyndsay O’Rourke have had a passion for the fine art of winemaking for years. From the snowy slopes of the coastal mountains, into the semi-arid desert of B.C., the couple has brought their outdoor enthusiasm to the Okanagan Valley, expressing their expertise in the realm of vine growing and winemaking with the culmination of their new label, Tightrope.
VERTIGO RED BLEND
TIP TOE WHITE
SAUVIGNON BLANC SEMILLON