- OVID organically farms 15 acres of rocky, red, volcanic soil on Pritchard Hill at 1,400 ft.
- The certified Napa Green winery relies on solar power and gravity flow.
- Wines are fermented by native yeasts, unfined, and unfiltered.
- OVID 2016 was rated 99 Points by Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
- OVID participates in applied studies and conducts a range of ‘Experiments’, as an exercise of curiosity and as a means of expanding their knowledge, skills, and imagination as winemakers and growers. Some of the results are marketed commercially under the label named ‘EXPERIMENT’.
This wine will be allocated yearly for industry only.
If you would like to be considered for placement please email us at: